Monday, August 22, 2011

Bear Lake 2011



Fun times in Bear Lake!!


My whole family alway's gets together for an annual Bear lake camping trip. We have been doing this for about 7 years now. It's alway's fun when we get together, but I believe we are going to say Good bye to the camping and the lake and hello to Condo in Saint George. We (my sisters and I) have all decided that it's about time we change the tradition. This year at the lake was super nice though. We went up Thursday night and met up with my mom and dad and sister kassi. Everyone else came up on friday. We hung out at the beach Friday and Saturday. Friday was perfect wheather but we didn't stay too long. Saturday was stormy at first but then cleared up to be a great day. We did our traditional shakes and my mom made some AWESOME Cafe Rio burritos! Then we had some fireside Blue darting (complimentary of Rich, Alex, and Summer of course) and played some other silly games too. (Johnny swoop Johnny Johnny) That was a fun one. I think me and Summer were the last ones to figure it out;).
It turned out to be another great Bear Lake Adventure.



















































No comments: