Monday, August 29, 2011

Shy first day of school

Here is my beautiful Shy bear! She looks so cute on her first day of 4th grade. Shy's summer has consisted of Dance, playing with her friend McCall, and playing with London. Shy tried out for the compatition team once again. This will be her second year in competition. She moved up to the junior extreme team!! She LOVES to dance! I am so proud of her for how much she has improved with her dancing. She has completley got her right split down and is working on her others. Shy is constantly getting her CD player out and dancing in the front yard with McCall

and her little sister London. Their is only one girl on our street for Shy to play with. And she is gone alot! So Shy is playing with London ALOT. London is so blessed to have Shy as a big sister. She is so nice to London and is always doing things with her. I really hope they can always stay close to eachother. Shy is still a Mammas girl;) she loves coming to the store with me, helping me cook in the kitchen, and just making sure i'm always watching her dance and stuff. I'm so proud of Shy. Now that school is in session this 4th grade year seems to be starting off great! Shy is moving along in school just great and is alway's helping out others as well. I'm excited to have her and Hayden in the same class this year. I love you Shy and am so very proud of you!

No comments: