Saturday, August 2, 2008

B.F.F












Friday night I got the chance go have a girls night out with my absolute closest friends from junior high school. We could not believe it has been 10 years.... We had so much fun, the night started with dinner at Applebees, then back to the hotel to laugh and talk till three in the morning about anything and everything. We had such a blast. I love everything about each and everyone of these girls and am so glad we've been able to keep in touch over the years and are know becoming even closer than ever. I love you guy's!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much fun! I seriously love girl nights! Every girl needs them! I'm glad you were able to have a good time and get a little getaway.

Jon & Kim said...

Summer told me about the fun night she had. That is what sisters are for! I want to watch your kids for you while you and Summer go school shopping. Let me know when you want to go.

TIDWELLS said...

How fun. You deserve a night out with the girls. I wish I still kept in touch with some of my old friends...

jellington614 said...

How fun! I love all of those girls and haven't seen any of them for... ever! That is so great you have all remained so close. Tell them all I said hi, will you?

Love Family said...

I'm so glad that Madi and London got to play the other night. We need to get together again. Jaxson will be here next week and I know he'd love to watch them together. I'll call you and we'll set something up.

Mike Hansen said...

Holy blast from the past.