Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The I's

, December 1, 2008
The i's

i am... Doctor, Teacher, Princess, Wrestler, Chofer, Cook, Maid, Wife, Mommy!!!!
i think... To much when I'm trying to fall asleep
i know... That I am loved
i want...Money
i have...3 Beautiful kids
i dislike...Cleaning house 10 times a day
i miss... Nick Hincks
i fear...for the future of our country
i hear...My dryer
i smell...Old house smell
i crave...junk food
i cry... Hardly ever
i usually... starve myself during the day, then Binge at night..
i enjoy...Hanging with my Family
i search...For the gospel
i wonder... What my kids will be when they grow up
i regret...Putting my mom through Hell as a Teenager.
i love...Greg, Hayden, Shy, London...
i worry...About dying
i am not...very creative
i remember...Hardly anything.
i believe...in Miricles
i dance...completley out of rythem
i don't...Have very many friends
i write...Notes to my kids in their lunches.
i win...Mary Kay stuff
i lose...my cell phone once a week.
i am trying...To get London off the bottle...
i never...like to be wrong
i wish...I was RICH!!!
i listen...To mostly Barney and Elmo latley
i don't understand...Why my kids are sick all the time.
i need to lose...My clothes from highshool
i am happy...When my Family is happy

This was hard... Who ever reads should try it!!!

2 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

That was so fun to read. I am going to do it when I get some time. Love the pictures of the kids in the leaves and the shop lifting story was too funny!!!

jellington614 said...

Love it! So fun to read all about you!