Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankfull
















Wow!!! Where do I begin. It's been such a long time since i've blogged. So much has happend where does the time go? I find myself running ragged with life latley... I guess i'll just start on me. I'll start with my trip to Nashville... OMG was it a blast! There is so many wonderful people there!! The first night we got there was prob the funnest. I went with my friend Brooke and Brandi and one of her friends. We got all drest up and went downtown to a big strip of music and bars and all these aspiring country singers. We told the first group of guys that were hitting on us that we were from Utah and they immediatly asked if we were mormon! Ha ha go figure. We played it off and said we were poligamist and we were all married to the same guy..so freaken funny! Don't worry we told them the truth in the end :-) It really amazes me how friendly and outgoing people were down there. It really made me think about the bigger picture of our beautiful world we live in. I'm still working at the Clearfield aquatic center a couple of days a week, and being a mommy the rest of the time. Greg has had some big things happen for him. He decided to re enlist in the airforce for another 6 years. He did want to get out and become a police officer, but with the failing economy we both decided it was in our families best interest to stay active. He just got a big promotion (Staff Sargeant) which will help out alot with our new FUN house payment. LOL!! He did unfortanatly just find out he is deploying again to Afghanistan in January:-( Something we are def not looking forward too, but will survive non the least. Hayden is still being Hayden. Into his toys and video games alot more than his school work. He's been struggling with 2nd grade, but I am hopefull that he will make progress. We just enrolled him a couple of months ago in Karate classes, and I think that is really making him feel pretty darn good about himself. Shy is doing really good! She's made a wonderful new friend next door and is excelling great in school!! She is still taking dance and just being a girl. I can't believe how much like me she is. And last but not least...London.. Ohhhh where do I start! She is such a mammas girl. She wants to be big like her bro and sis so bad. yup..she still looks just like Greg too. She's talking, throwing fits, way into her movies...right now were on the Scooby doo stuff. Thank Heavens something I can stand to snuggle up and watch with her;-) Well thats about it for now. Hopefully I wont take so dang long to blog again.

2 comments:

Love Family said...

Looks like you guys are having fun...of course! Love the pic of you two with the temple. You are such a cute family!

The Bateman Crew said...

Cute Charlotte!!!! Yep I can't wait to go back to Nashville... We need to make it like a every 2 year tradition:)