Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camping


We went camping with my mom and rich over the weekend. It was so nice to get away from the house and just enjoy mother nature. We had a great time Swimming, Fishing, Roasting Hot Dogs, and Marshmellows. Hayden was obsessed with catching little bugs. He was so upset to find out he could not bring them home and keep them for his pets. We only got to stay over one night because my wimpy dog would probably die if we left her more than that. With three kids to watch, it was just right. Heres a few pics.

1 comment:

The Tanners said...

Camping looks fun!!! I am so dieing to go camping, it has been like two years since I went which is really long for me. Anyway, Yea Sariah is in town. I would love for us all to get together. I will be flying home Saturday morning at 10:00. So I don't know if she can do something on Sunday or not? Lac is haveing a baby shower on Sat night, the one her mom in law is throwing for her, not the one we are giving her. But I was going to try and support her in that one too. But if Sat is the only night she can get together I will do that. Let me know.