Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


I wanted to tell my wonderful husband Happy Fathers Day, I wish you could be here. The kids miss you so much, and Da Da is still little Londons favorite words. I swear the first thing she said Sunday morning was Da Da. She must have known it was your day. Thankyou for being such and wonderful husband and being such a great Daddy, I'm proud to tell the kids what your doing for our country. I love you.

Just wanted to fill anyone in on greg, he's doing pretty good. He works 6 12s so he stay's real busy. We get to talk everyday for 30 minnutes, but we just realized today, that talking that long everyday sure puts a dent in our cellular plan. We decided we had better cut it back to just 15 min a day. Tuesday is his day off, he usally spends the day sleeping, working out, or studying for school. He just got issued a gun that he needs to carry around with him wherever he goes, with the exception of the shower and the gym. I miss him like crazy, I'm so ready to have him home.

Anyone wanting to email greg? I'm sure he would love to here from ya!






2 comments:

jellington614 said...

I was checking in to see if your father's day went ok. Your amazing, I couldn't ever be away for that long especially considering the circumstances. Anyway hope you had a great day anyway, your kids are beautiful.

Jon & Kim said...

Hang in there Char. What can we do to help? We love you and hope the time passes by quickly.