Monday, August 29, 2011

Hayden first day of school



I LOVE this picture of Hayden. This is him the first day of 4th grade. I just want to share a few thoughts about all my kiddos. Where do I begin..... Hayden is such a fun kid. He is so into his friends right now. This entire summer has consisted of him OUTSIDE, riding his bike, skateboarding, bug catching, and playing with friends. The street we live on is field with boys around Haydens age. They are mostly a year or two younger than him so they totally love and look up to Hayden. We enrolled him in a skate boarding school. He has been going every Wednesday for two hours. He has learned so much from this school and is becoming a very good skateboarder. I am so proud of him!! Now that school is back in session, we are working hard on getting Hayden a little extra help for he struggles a bit with school. He is going to be taking some test to get him on the right track to keeping up with his grades and improving on his academics. I am very hopeful that Hayden will improve this year and get the right help and tools to stay focused and enjoy school. He has such a sweet tender heart and is a very good kid. I love you Hayden!!!








No comments: