Monday, May 19, 2008

My little Shy




Scince the day that shy was born she has alway's been a mommy's girl. I can remember her at about 6 months old, alway's stuck right to my hip, and when she wasn't, she would sure keep her eyes on me. As long as i was in her sight, she was OK. Hayden was alway's so content just hanging out with some toy's. It's funny how they get their personalities so quickly because nothing has changed. Hayden still want's to play with his toy's, and shy is constantly wanting me to play something make believe with her. " lets pretend this, lets pretend that" Shy's favorite things to do are: Play with Mom (anything, as long as i'm playing) Play with Halle. Swimming, Dance, and she would be lost without Hayden. Even though she doesn't act like it, she depends on him more than we all know. I'm so excited for Summer to have her babies, what a blessing!!!!


2 comments:

The Tanners said...

Hey girl, you and shy look so beautiful in that picture. Is summer prego with twins or something? Yes I would love to hang out, the weather has been pretty crapy. I have been going to spin the last couple of weeks 2 or 3 times a week. It's been fun but I have missed my spin buddy. we will hook up when weather is better, and don't even worry about not being able to go last time. I know what its like to have a sick kid. I am so glad London is feeling better. How is Greg doing? Things ok over there so far for him? How are the kids doing without him? I bet they miss him so badly. Talk at ya soon

Anonymous said...

Shy is so cute! I love when her and halle get in their pretend world! Good Thing you are the pro with twins, now summer can count on you for all the tips!