Thursday, May 15, 2008

Run Hayden Run!!!

T-ball recently started for hayden and he loves it so much. I think we might have found his sport. He's been practicing how fast he can run all throughout the house and is sortof driving me nuts. He has games twice a week and is loving every second of them. He plays soccer also, and is a little intimidated sometimes.Now that it's the end of the season he's finally getting more aggressive. He's such a sweet boy, he alway's wants to impress me, he's alway's looking around for me making sure i'm watching his every move. Hayden has a soft heart, he gets his feeling hurt very easy which makes it hard to give him any tips or help with anything. I can alway's count on hayden to make me feel good when i'm sad, He's very concerned with that. What a great kid!!

4 comments:

Summerhunt said...

Thats a cute picture I tottaly can see him liking this sport. He reminds me of a baseball player chew and all. HAHA JK Let me know when one of his games are

Sadie Love said...

He is so cute. He is the nicest little guy ever. I can see him loving baseball. Love you Hayden

The Tanners said...

Char,
He is such a doll. I would love to see him play. Let me know when one of his games are I'll join ya in the stands.
See ya around

Jon & Kim said...

He is such a sweet kid and reminds me of my sweet Cade who is also a tender heart. Can't wait to see you tonight so we can do your hair it has been a long time!