Sunday, May 25, 2008

Iraq



Greg is finally starting to adjust to his enviroment now that the jet-lag has finally worn off. He found a way to get around the system, and we get to talk everyday now. "yeah!!! " It makes it alot easier for the both of us. Heres a few pics he's sent me. The top is him and one of his buddy's from Hill taking a break. I think Sadie will enjoy the middle picture. It's a can of Mountain Dew in Arabic. and
the bottom picture is wear greg sleeps. He's on the top bunk. Theres four beds in his room which is about the size of a small bedroom.








3 comments:

Sadie Love said...

Thanks for the shout out. Tell Greg to bring a can home for me! That is pretty cool

The Tanners said...

Char,
Wow I am so amazed by the men over there and the conditions they live in. We have NO CLUE how good we have it here and probably will never understand it until we have actually seen it for ourselves. I am so glad to hear he is finally getting into things there and adapting. So lucky you get to chat everyday. I hope things are going good.

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see how he is doing and that he looks good! You always wonder how they make it over there! They are amazing to be able to give that time unselfishly. I'm glad you get to talk lots! That makes everything seem much better!