Monday, September 22, 2008

10 day count down

So it's finally here!!! yup! Were down to the 10 day count down. Some day's it has felt like an Eternity..... Others not as bad. I don't know how some women and men do this for any longer. But I geuss once you sign that enlistment paper you pretty much belong to the Military. They tell you to jump... You say How high... This prob sounds like i'm anti AirForce, but I'm not, imangine what our country would be like if we didn't have these amazing soldiers. I am so greatful for Greg. I know this has been hard on him having to leave his babies. Once we get him back settled in, were off to Disneyland!!!! And this will all have seemed like a really long dream.

5 comments:

jellington614 said...

I am so excited for you I don't know how you have lasted this long. You are amazing and so strong. I will be excited to see pictures when he gets here.

Anonymous said...

You have done amazing, I nev er could have done it. about the scentsy stuff, it's not a big deal at all. just let me know if you ever decide different. =)

The Tanners said...

CHAR, AH it's almost here. You are so amazingly strong. I can't wait for you guys to go play in Disneyland. You guys all deserve a fun trip. London is staying with family right? GOsh I miss you, we really need to play again. After you and greg settle in for a time lets hang out, I know Stac is waiting to do something too! Oh and are you still working after Greg gets home or what?

Jon & Kim said...

Wahoooo you did it!

TIDWELLS said...

You are amazing. I cant waite for him to home with you all again. And no better way than to head off to disneyland. We love you guys...