Monday, September 29, 2008


High School Stories

I got this from Sadies blog. I thought it was so funny. Thanks Sadie I think everyone should feel this out. It makes you think back and laugh!

1. Did you date someone from your high school: My sophmore year!
2. What kind of car did you drive? : Never had a car. 3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: Having my probation officer randomly come to give me drug tests. "What was I thinking filling this out" 4. Were you a party animal?: The worst kind! 5. Were you considered a flirt?: No, sad to say most guys were intimidated by me. 6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Not a chance.. 7. Were you a nerd?: "Nerd?" don't think so.
8. Were you on any varsity teams?: NO. 9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : Yes I had a variouns to Viewmont, but my grades got me brought back to Davis.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : I don't think I ever sang it. I can sing my Junior High song though. 11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Mr. Anderson (Math) He's my moms neighbor so I tried my best and probably learned the most. 12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Friends Houses. 14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: No Homecoming 15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: In a heart beat! I really believe I theres a smart person inside me. 16. What do you remember most about graduation?: Sweet Relief that I actually did it. 17. Where did you go senior skip day?: They actually have that? 18. Have you gained weight since then?: Yes for awhile there. It's back off now thank heavens!
19. Who was your prom date?: Patrick Hincks. Softmore year. Never went to junior and Senior.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: Maybe, no one would even reconize me though. 21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Listen to your Mom.... She's alway's right! I TAG... Everyone!

2 comments:

jellington614 said...

This is so funny!!! OH, the memories. You are very brave filling that out. I try to hide most of that evidence. I am excited to see updates of Greg coming home!! I am so happy for you.

Love Family said...

I love it! I think we were the total opposite in high school though. I was a sweater and a brainiac who tried too hard.