Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Little Angel

Where does the time go.... I can not believe that my little baby is already almost 14 months old. I really don't want her to grow up... scince Greg left she has changed completley!! He is going to start crying when he see's he no longer has the little baby girl he left 5 months ago. She started crawling about a week after he left, and from that she has developed into the funnest little girl! She still is not walking, and I actually hope she saves that important step for her daddy. I'm getting so excited for her to have him back.

5 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

She is so cute and he is going to love seeing her again! It goes way too fast.

I can do your hair on Friday if that works for you. Call me and we will set up a time.

Anonymous said...

Oh! HOw sweet! that song"baby of mine" like made me cry! I still have to tell you how amazing you are to be so strong while Greg is away! It takes a special person to be able to do it!

The Bateman Crew said...

Hey no problem on the night thing:) But about the baby, uummm I was just thinking... London is getting older and is gonna need somebody to play with. Sooooooo...

The Bateman Crew said...

So you have been TAGGED! Check out my blog to get the info! Have fun!

TIDWELLS said...

that is the cutest picture ever. I cant waite for you to have your hubby back as well. I'm sure it has been the hardest thing ever. You are so strong love you...