Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Grade


Well Hayden and Shy made it through their first week of first grade! They are both enjoying it very much, they think eating school lunch is the best thing in the whole world... I keep asking them if I can make them a home lunch, but they have refused. Finally I convinced them to let me make one. (penute butter and jelly, carrot sticks with ranch, string cheese, caprisun, and some gummie bears! Sounds great right? Well Shy could not get her ranch open, so she just decided to throw the Carrot sticks away. "Good Excuse". Hayden didn't even find his gummie bears till after school. It took me like a half hour to make their lunches perfect for them. I think we will just stick to school lunch. They have seperate teachers this year, which I think is going great! They seem to be playing better at home, like they've missed eachother's company or something. London and I started a new job working at the gym daycare. It's perfect to get us out of the house for a bit and for London to be around other small children. plus now I don't feel as bad if I spend a little money. Greg is scheduled to come home early October so thats really all I can think of now. I am soooooo ready to have my man back

5 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

That is just crazy they will be gone all day! What are you going to do? Maybe get some things done??!!!! I am so excited for Greg to come home. I am sure you can hardley stand it. We need to have a big party for him. Love you tons Char and I am so proud of you. You are amazing!!!! Hang in there not too much longer.

The Bateman Crew said...

It looks really really cute:)

jellington614 said...

I can't believe they are that old! They look so cute. I love the new layout by the way! Hope your doing great!

TIDWELLS said...

Hey I need a job at the gym are they hiring more people. That is so exciting and getting close to Greg coming home yaaaaa.....

The Tanners said...

Gosh time does fly, I can't believe he will be back in a month! YEA. I can't wait to meet him, we will for sure have to hang out as couples when Greg gets back. Shy and Hayden look so dang cute for school! So much for the lunch idea ah! I am glad they are enjoying it. Greg will die when he gets home, London has grown up it is like she is a little girl now not a baby. He will have lots to catch up on! I am so happy char, it's so close, hang on a little longer. You amaze me how well you have done with him gone, I am sure the nights have been so long and many nights you just cried, but he soon will be back, aand I look up to you alot and admire your strength. Lets play soon ah? I would love to get together one of these weekends. Let me know when you are free!