Sunday, July 13, 2008

Greg


Am I the spitting image of him or what?Greg is doing pretty good, he can't talk to me to much about his job, and thats pretty much the majority of his day's over there, so when we do talk on the phone I do most the talking. We've got 2 months down. He really does appreciate any emails he gets from people, so thankyou for that. I wish I could talk more about him, All I know is that he misses his family, and is doing OK overall. He has been taking some tests to continue with school, and has started a workout routine so he can come home all buff for me. "Can't wait" !!!
















2 comments:

jellington614 said...

Hey, I was glad to hear from you. I keep checking on updates about your hubby and I can't believe how amazing you are! I couldn't do it, really. Jenson is one on the 17th so they really are only one day apart, that's cool. Anyway, you really should do the Home Depot class next month. They are making flag pole stands. We go to the Layton one, so if you go there, I will see you soon.

The Tanners said...

Hey there, sorry so forgot to email you. Hey on Wed night here at my house so tomorrow, I am having a grocery smarts class, I guess you could call it. It is just how you can get your groceries for super cheap. I thought this might interest you, it is so good and I can't wait to start doing it. It will make more sense if you come. It's only will be like 45 min and feel free to bring your kids its just at my house. It will just be me and my sister and two neighbors and the lady that is teaching it. It is pretty cool! Let me know if you want to come. I will give you directions to my house.