Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming

Here are some of Londons Swimming buddies. We all had a great time swimming!!! As you can see a couple of Londons little friends couldn't hold on much longer and had to take a nap. Not even the waves at surf and swim could wake them up. Thanks Stacie for the invite.








This is the park at Surf and Swim. Hayden spent most his time here, he's not too fond of the water if its even close to being somewhat cold.










She is so freaken cute!!! She's such a water baby.






4 comments:

The Tanners said...

Char looks like the kiddos had a blast. Man London really does love water ah? Really cute! Hey did you ever met up with Sariah? I just never heard back from you. HOpe she is doing well. I am home now let me know when park works for you. GOsh with as hot as it has been we may be doing something in water once a week and not the park!

TIDWELLS said...

I love swimming. My phone number is 773-1612 call and come over anytime love ya

Jon & Kim said...

It was fun to see you today. Londyn is so cute in the water. You look awesome...I hope you are doing okay and that you know we are here to help you. How about you let me take your kids next week. Even if it is to go to the grocery store. I want to help you and ease your burden. Really I don't have anything going so PLEASE call me or I will call you. Love ya!

The Tanners said...

Char, hey gosh I feel so bad, I got your message that night you left it but we are having a family reunion, Fri-sat just here in town so we have been doing that from sun up till sun down. The shin dig is over on sunday and i will give ya a call. Hope you had a good fourth of July. Sorry about not getting back to you, was not intentional.