Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth Of July

Happy fourth Of July


Beautiful Girls!!






" This is Lame"

We had a great Fourth of July, thanks to all my family. Friday morning we got ready for the kaysville parade. We went and picked up my mom and headed off. It's alway's so fun to watch the kids try to get candy. It's sortof sad at the same time when you see them waiting so patiently and can't seem to get to it first. Then after that we went back to my moms for a nice BBQ (Thanks Mom) She really does go through alot to make dinner nice for everyone, not to mention spends a few $$$$. We usually go to Davis to watch the Fireworks, but this year we just walked over to the park by my moms and enjoyed three different show's (part of Davis) (Oakridge country club) and (Lagoon). Then off to my house to save my dog. I left her outside the whole day, I was a little worried about her. Once I got the kids down to bed, I was feeling a little bit overwhelmed and missing greg, and right at that moment Summer sent me a text telling me ..."Only three months to go, Stay strong." It really meant so much to me, So thanks Sum. Heres a few pics of our fun day.

4 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

Lets get together next week then to hang out. I love the pictures and I am glad to see you had a fun 4th. You are doing awsome...Greg will be home before you know it and this will all feel like a dream. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. If you don't need help with kids now let me take them when Greg gets home so you can go out on a date! Love ya and we are so gratful for Greg and what he is doing. Hang in there girl!

Sadie Love said...

Hey Char! You CAN do it. I cant believe its only 3 more months. If you need a break call me anytime. Day or Night I'll be there. You are being strong and I am so proud of you. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Prez looked so cute in her little 4th of July stuff! Sounds like you guys make the best of it! We thought the fireworks were pretty good...since we got three different shows!

TIDWELLS said...

yes what kim said lets get together and hang out. Maybe go to the roy aquatic center or something. Hey I emailed greg I was wondering if there was anything he needs. He said he is good on supplies. But that you have the address would you give it to me so we can send him a little package. Love ya