Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Little London July 18th 2007


Happy birthday to my baby girl!!! She's one years old. I don't have any pictures, is that horrible or what? luckily my sister and mom got some that they are going E-mail me. She got so many cute preasants and enjoyed her cake immensley. It seems just like yesterday I was in the in the Hospital with her. Greg was pretty sad about missing out on this birthday, but we got it all on video to mail to him. Happy birthday London, we love you.

2 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

I can not believe she is one! That is just crazy. I am sad for Greg but I am glad you sent him some video, he will love that. She is so cute! Happy Birthday Londyn!

The Tanners said...

Char hey there, I don't know if you were planning on going to the park today but I have my inlaws over today so I won't be able to go, but tomorrow I could!!! Anyways I have no idea what happend to Jed my friends brother. I have called him the last two days and can't get him. I think he might have gone out of town or something cause thats weird that he wouldn't pick up! Anyways so lets just do our own thing for the hotel. It would have been nice to get a nice discount but like I said I don't know whats up with him! Well I sure hope you guys have a good day! Chat with ya later!