Wednesday, July 16, 2008

KIDS WILL BE KIDS

Yup this is my house and car!!!! me and the kids were inside eating dinner, and came outside to find my 7 year old neighbor with spray paint on his hands. I have been painting my garage white, and was touching it up with spray paint. Well he got a hold of it and this is the outcome. At first I didn't see the car, and I just told him he was in trouble and could not play with the kids. The second I saw it on the car I marched over and told his mom what happend. Now this boy really is a cute kid, and he's alway's over here playing with Hayden and Shy. His mom was almost in tears when I told her, and just told me they would pay for whatever needed to be payed for. I was so furious, but felt bad for her at the same time. She just had a baby about 3 weeks ago, and said ever scince she had the baby he's been acting out. I went home and scrubbed the bumper forever, and got the majority of it off. When his dad came home, he came right over apologizing and asked me if he could try to get it off. He said a auto buddy of his told him how to get it off, so I let him and thankfully he got the majority of it off. The only thing he could not get off is my fender. As for the garbage, and drive way well that might be there awhile. I'm over it now. I think he's a good kid, and is just needing a little attention.



This is the bumper after scrubbing it for a half hour!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! I would be upset too! but you are so nice to be so forgiving. It is hard when the parents don't have any idea what has happened...Tyson could get it off your driveway for you.

Jon & Kim said...

Sounds like something Cade would do. I would be the mother in tears begging for forgiveness. That is the last thing you need right now. Maybe the boy will learn a good lesson and something good will come of it. Love ya!

TIDWELLS said...

oh my gosh. I would have come unglued. Sorry we didnt call you the other day we were getting ready to head out of town for bear lake. I am glad you greg and the kids are doing good.